- Under the supervision of the Construction Supervisor responsible for:
– Overseeing construction projects (commercial and residential);
– Will assist in planning, coordinating, and overseeing activities, depending on the project.
– He will assist and direct the work of others;
– Assisting in running and overseeing of a construction site as well as assisting in outlining plans setting project’s deadlines and evaluating the performance of the workforce.
– While assisting in coordinating the work on-site, he will be directing the supervision of employees and sub-contractors, will be dealing with site engineers, planners, buyers, etc.
– Responsible for the safety of supervised employees
– Assists in the execution of projects’ plans up to applicable specifications, building codes and other regulations;
– He will assist in preparing the budget of developments.
– Will assist in the coordination of the supply of materials and necessary workforce;
- Salary from $ 129,334 per year/ 40-hour week
Place of interview: San Jose, California
Job sites: San Jose, CA, Santa Clara County and San Mateo CA Counties
– 48 months of related work experience
- The following is also required:
– TRAVEL WILL BE REQUIRED OCCASIONALLY TO CONSTRUCTIONS SITES WITHIN THE SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA TO THE FOLLOWING COUNTIES: SANTA CLARA AND SAN MATEO
- SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS:
– BUILDING AND CONSTRUCTION – KNOWLEDGE OF MATERIALS, METHODS AND THE TOOLS INVOLVED IN THE CONSTRUCTION OR REPAIR OF HOUSES, BUILDINGS OR OTHER STRUCTURES.
– PUBLIC SAFETY AND SECURITY-KNOWLEDGE (CERTIFICATE OF FIRST AID FROM CANADA OR THE US IS ACCEPTABLE).
– BASIC DESIGN KNOWLEDGE (CONSTRUCTION)
– PASSED HOME IMPROVEMENT CERTIFICATION EXAM OR EQUIVALENT.
DACA BUILDERS INC.
2386 Maywood Ave, San Jose, CA 95128