We understand plumbing, heating, air conditioning and electrical emergencies can happen even in the middle of a pandemic.
We know that these are uncertain times and during these times our highest priority is the health and well-being of our clients and employees. We here at Best Construction 2004 wanted to take a minute to relay to you our current health, safety and preventative measures.
1. All Best Construction 2004 employees who are symptomatic are required to stay home.
2. Our Customers Service department is screening all homes and businesses we are working with to check for any one that might exhibit Corona Virus symptoms.
3. We are limiting our contact with all clients to avoid spreading any diseases.
4. We are using protective gear (gloves, masks, and booties) in all homes and work sites.
5. We are strictly following all hygiene standards as set forth by federal and state mandates.
6. We will continue to operate as scheduled for all projects and will continue to keep the health and safety of all of our clients and all of our employees as our top priority.
Staying healthy and safe is topmost on our minds along with everyone’s well-being. We’re all in this together and still going strong, We’re keeping our eye to the future and look forward to a long and prosperous relationship with all or clients. If you have any questions about our policies or procedures during these times, please give us a call at 408-838-0450.